Complaints & Disciplinary Policy
If you feel that you have suffered discrimination or that a club Rule, Policy or Code of Conduct has been breached, the following should guide you with regards to the next step:
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO THE CLUB?
1. Submit to the Club Safeguarding Officer in first instance – If however the concern relates to a technical aspect, then submit it to the appropriate age group coach.
2. Otherwise, direct your complaint in writing to Penybont Football Club Secretary, Chairman or Club Committee.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR REPORT CONTAIN?
1. What, when, and where it took place
2. Any witnesses & their names
3. Names of others who may have been treated similarly
4. If any former complaints have been made – detail when, where and to who was the compliant made to
5. A preference for a solution to the matter
Note: use SG1 Safeguarding Incident Referral Form if necessary, available in the FAW Safeguarding Kit Bag.
WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?
1. Penybont Football Club’s Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested, carry out an investigation and appoint a panel
2. Club Committee’s powers: The following possible outcomes can be considered:
• Verbal Warning
• Written Warning
• Order to undertake further training/attend FAW courses
• Exclusion from X amount of number of matches
• Exclusion from training sessions
• Removal from team for remainder of season
• Refusal to re-register with the team for future seasons
3. Rights of Appeal:
• If you are aggrieved by the decision of the club, the club should communicate to you your right of appeal (usually to the Area Football Association)
• Any request made for an Appeal Hearing should be made either to Penybont Football Club Secretary or Chairperson within 7 days of the Disciplinary decision.
• An Appeal Hearing should be convened within 21 days of the request for an Appeal being submitted
If a complaint relates to a member of the Club committee, then there is a right to report the complaint directly to the Area Football Association. The Area Football Association may also decide that a punishment is required following a report from a referee/participant.
PLEASE NOTE: In order for the club to carry out its investigation effectively it may be necessary to place an individual under suspension. This is not however an assumption of guilt.
In the first instance, please direct your concern to: Name : PHILL DAVIES
IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE,PLEASE CONTACT THE AREA ASSOCIATION/FAW RULES & REGULATIONS.